Bench Power Supplies are useful instruments in a hobbyist or electronics enthusiast workbench also essential to power and test circuits in an R&D department. Thanks to Keysight and Element14, I had the opportunity to test and review the Keysight E36313A; a 160-Watt, Triple output programmable DC power supply.
The E36313A from Keysight Technologies is a clean, reliable and accurate bench power supply that provides fantastic extra features with a very intuitive user interface, few of the most notable are:
- Three independent outputs (6 V/10 A, +25 V/2 A, +25 V/2 A)
- Low output ripple and noise
- Color-coded channels and 4.3″ color LCD Display
- Meter view to display more info on a selected channel
- Individual voltage and current knobs with rotary encoder control
- Auto series/parallel connection
- Data logging
I think the E36313A or any member of the E36300 family would be a great addition to any workbench. If you want to know more about the awesome features this bench power supply brings, how I tested it or to see some practical examples, head to the E36313A Triple Output DC Power Supply – Review on Element14.